I live in Manhattan with my husband and toddler.
Select clients include:
- Sites and brands: The Cut (New York Magazine), Daily Candy, Refinery 29, Marc Jacobs, Mac Cosmetics, The Hatch Collection, Decor8, Shutterfly, Tiffany’s, Johnson & Johnson, Victoria’s Secret, Vecco and Sakura Bloom
- Advertising: Conde Nast, Saatchi & Saatchi, McCann Erickson, Brand New School, The Concept Farm, Landor and Arnold NY
- Licensing: Anthropologie, Barnes & Noble, Galison, Te Neues, Hallmark, 2k by Gingham, Vaute Couture and ipop
- Editorial: Conde Nast Traveller, Elle Magazine, The Telegraph (UK), Glamour , Marie Claire, The Chicago Tribune, Surface, Frau (JP), Prevention, MilkX Magazine (HK), Bust, Faesthetic, Anthology and Stella
- Publishing: Random House, Assouline, St. Martin’s Press, Storey Publishing and Chronicle Books
Exhibit: Contemporary fashion illustration exhibition, Brooklyn Public Library, “A Thousand Ships”, solo show at Gallery Hanahou, “Style Legends” exhibition at IFC mall in Hong Kong in collaboration with MilkX Magazine,”Fashion Illustration: Visual Poetry” at Gallery Hanahou, “Lady” show at Charles Nolan, “20/10″ at Gallery Hanahou, “Aesopica” at Rare Device and a solo show at The Art Institute. I was an honored guest in Berlin based Der Bilderklub. Prints and originals can be purchased through Gallery Hanahou and Little Paper Planes. From time to time my work is featured in pop up sales on sites like Fab, Refinery 29 Reserve and One Kings Lane.
Features in art and design books include:
Shoestrology (Random House), Decorate Notebook by Holly Becker, Bust Magazine’s DIY Life book, Martin Dawber’s The Great Big Book of Fashion Illustration, Coolhunting by Marta Dominguez Riezu (Parramon Publishing), Print and Pattern by Bowie Style (Lawrence King Publishing), Crafting a Meaningful Home by Meg Mateo Ilasco (Abrams Publishing), Illustration File (Japan), illustrations for Glamour Magazine were chosen by American Illustration 28. My work will be featured in two Chronicle books coming out in fall 2012 (on inspiring hand lettering and watercolor art respectively).
My first solo book is coming out with Chronicle Books in fall 2013!
I have a BFA in illustration (Syracuse University) and MA in art education (Columbia University).
For recent work and various art, design and style inspiration visit Maquette blog (www.samanthahahn.com/blog) RSS feed.
Read my 5 tips for more creativity here.
Thanks for stopping by!
In North America (New York):
CWC International, Inc
330 Pearl Street, #2B
New York, NY 10038
firstname.lastname@example.org (Erika or Koko)
In Asia (Miyuki):
tel: (+81 3) 3496 0745 / 0746